Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bellingham Lake House

This is one of my favorite places to go. Only 20 minutes from the CND/US border, right on the lake, hottub and tons of shopping :) It's going to take me a while to wade through all my pictures but here are a few of my favorites :)

One day Jaimie's sister and kids came down from Vancouver and the kids had a ball playing together :) Cousins are so much fun!!
cousinsWEB

vacationjuly2009_0426

vacationjuly2009_0238

vacationjuly2009_0246

vacationjuly2009_0242B&W


I kept trying to get a shot of Dawson playing in the sand and all I ended up with was this wanna-be Victoria Secret swimsuit pose!! :)
vacationjuly2009_0207

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I love the first one of Dawson and the one of Olivia with the sand castle. Looks like you had a great trip - even with the evacuation!

    ReplyDelete