Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces kids ~ lets hear it for the boys!! :)

I was trying to get a good shot as a Fathers Day gift and trying to get a squirmy crawly 10 month old to sit still is highly overrated!! :) Ha ha then trying to instruct a 4 year old to help was almost more than my sanity could take :) And I just have to say man are boys noisier and busier than girls... so far anyways. Even at 10 months Dawson is giving us way more of a run for our money than Olivia ever did. Our only saving grace is that he is an amazing sleeper!!

dawson_0035FDcolourWEB

7 comments:

  1. aborable!!! Love the tie and that sweet baby foot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVIN' this picture!! the tie is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious & perfect picture! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. I dressed up my little ones for Father's Day gifts also. I made sure I shot them separte, but it would have been so cute to have them together. You did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete